It was recently brought to The Washington County Auditor that a couple years ago a Facebook post was made by an official who works at Western Line School seemingly encouraging school shootings.
Worse yet, when parents started to complain they were blocked from the Facebook page. Which could be illegal. (When government officials use social media for official purposes they cannot block users or delete their comments). That is what the United States Supreme Court decided in the case with President Trump and his Twitter account.
Dr. Lawrence Hudson, Superintendent, in emails with some concerned parents Mr. Hudson attempts to justify the post.
The School District was called for comment and no call back was given.
Mr. Hudson is probably hiding under a desk somewhere now.
- Hammer Thrower Gwen Berry Fails to Medal at Olympics After Turning Her Back on American Flag – Finishes 11th Place Out of 12 Competitors
- ** CodeMonkeyZ BOMBSHELL ** Dominion Whistleblower Speaks Out – Releases Admin Password Proving Remote Access –VIDEO
- Breaking: NUMEROUS SHOTS FIRED – SEVERAL INJURED INCLUDING OFFICER – Active Shooter Outside Pentagon
- Silicon Valley Is Building A Social Credit System For The West.
- HUGE: Dr. Shiva Discovers Existence of the Secretive Long Fuse Report — Exposes Twitter-Government Collusion — As Momentous Discovery as Pentagon Papers