President Biden’s presumptive Ambassador to China – Nick Burns – is a former adviser to a consulting firm employing Chinese Communist Party officials, a board member of a Harvard University program collaborating with China’s military, and a contributor to Chinese state-run media outlets.
Please click on the link below to read the rest of the story.
- China used vaccines, trade to get Ukraine to drop support for Xinjiang scrutiny | American Military News
- Uyghurs Are Facing Abuse In Camps In China. The U.S. Congress Is Trying To Address It.
- VACCINE FAILURE! Patients Hospitalized, Dying Mostly FULLY ‘VACCINATED’!
- President Trump Releases Statement on Dishonest Democrats and Their latest Attempt to Defend the Steal
- BREAKING: President Trump is Holding ‘Cabinet Meetings’ at His Golf Club in New Jersey