During any war, especially in the 21st century soldiers are being exposed to more and more chemicals that are deadly to many years after the war.
“Burn Pit Syndrome” is an illness that soldiers can get when a military destroys caches of weapons and other hazardous materials.
Jon Stewart – Fames Comedian of “The Daily Show” has become a sincere advocate for law enforcement, EMS workers and military personnel who become sick from their service.
Below is a video from “The Washington Post” explaining a current bill that would help soldiers with “Burn Pit Syndrome”
- WATCH: New Documentary Details Government Crackdown On Canadian Christians, Likens To Communist China.
- WATCH! Teenager Lights Up Racist School Board For Its Anti White Racist Curriculum , Quits The Public School To Graduate At Private School And Says School District Will Be Sorry WHEN He Is Governor Or President!
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Green Beret Jeremy Brown: “Scores of Guys” Have Written and Told Me They Were Contacted by FBI to Spy on Patriot Groups
- University of Florida Lab Finds Dangerous Pathogens on Children’s Face Masks
- Student murdered in Russia texted her Mississippi mom: ‘I hope I’m not being abducted’ just before she disappeared.