The Wahington County Auditor has confirmed from 2 separate anonymous sources that in 2006, now Washington County Board Of Supervisors member Mala Brooks, was arrested on 17 counts of voter fraud.
According to sources the charges were turned over to then Attorney General Jim Hood.
There is some discrepancy as to whether or not the case is sealed or has been expunged.
Depending on what the truth may be on that point, if in fact the case is not sealed the information should be accessible to the public at the Circuit Clerk’s Office in The Washington County Courthouse in Greenville.
If in fact the case is sealed, we may never know the truth about what happened and if justice was served.
Or for that matter, the truth about what represents Washington County, at least in part.
- Live stream. South of Greenville
- U.S. carries out airstrikes in Syria on Iranian-backed targets
- Tunica housing director allegedly stole $765K while turning away needy homeowners
- Adm. Nimitz – 136th Birthday & USMC Raiders
- Biden Revokes Trump Immigration Restriction Issued Amid Pandemic