The Wahington County Auditor has confirmed from 2 separate anonymous sources that in 2006, now Washington County Board Of Supervisors member Mala Brooks, was arrested on 17 counts of voter fraud.
According to sources the charges were turned over to then Attorney General Jim Hood.
There is some discrepancy as to whether or not the case is sealed or has been expunged.
Depending on what the truth may be on that point, if in fact the case is not sealed the information should be accessible to the public at the Circuit Clerkâ€™s Office in The Washington County Courthouse in Greenville.
If in fact the case is sealed, we may never know the truth about what happened and if justice was served.
Or for that matter, the truth about what represents Washington County, at least in part.
- (Video) JFK JR Discussing Monica Lewinsky And PIZZA!
- (Exclusive) The FBI Called Me Today – They Are Investigating Rosanne Boyland’s Murder On January 6th At The US Capitol – See Phone Call Recordings
- Breaking! G.P.S.D. Federal Program Assistant Kaysie Burton And School Board Member Drew Newsome Plotting To Open Charter Schools Together!!
- WORLDWIDE EXCLUSIVE! “I Was With Rosanne Boyland When She Was Murdered On January 6th At The Capitol” Tommy Tatum Exposes How Rosanne Boyland Was Murdered On Jan 6. (Video)
- (Video) J-6er Wife Nicole Reffitt Speaks with Reporters After His 7 Yr Sentence “We didn’t expect anything more from the two-tiered justice system here in the DC area.”