The Wahington County Auditor has confirmed from 2 separate anonymous sources that in 2006, now Washington County Board Of Supervisors member Mala Brooks, was arrested on 17 counts of voter fraud.
According to sources the charges were turned over to then Attorney General Jim Hood.
There is some discrepancy as to whether or not the case is sealed or has been expunged.
Depending on what the truth may be on that point, if in fact the case is not sealed the information should be accessible to the public at the Circuit Clerk’s Office in The Washington County Courthouse in Greenville.
If in fact the case is sealed, we may never know the truth about what happened and if justice was served.
Or for that matter, the truth about what represents Washington County, at least in part.
- China used vaccines, trade to get Ukraine to drop support for Xinjiang scrutiny | American Military News
- Uyghurs Are Facing Abuse In Camps In China. The U.S. Congress Is Trying To Address It.
- VACCINE FAILURE! Patients Hospitalized, Dying Mostly FULLY ‘VACCINATED’!
- President Trump Releases Statement on Dishonest Democrats and Their latest Attempt to Defend the Steal
- BREAKING: President Trump is Holding ‘Cabinet Meetings’ at His Golf Club in New Jersey