Ukraine. Across its eastern border is Russia and to its west-Europe. For centuries, it has been at the center of a tug-of-war between powers seeking to control its rich lands and access to the Black Sea. 2014’s Maidan Massacre triggered a bloody uprising that ousted president Viktor Yanukovych and painted Russia as the perpetrator by Western media.
But was it? “Ukraine on Fire” by Igor Lopatonok provides a historical perspective for the deep divisions in the region which lead to the 2004 Orange Revolution, 2014 uprisings, and the violent overthrow of democratically elected Yanukovych. Covered by Western media as a people’s revolution, it was in fact a coup d’état scripted and staged by nationalist groups and the U.S. State Department.
Investigative journalist Robert Parry reveals how U.S.-funded political NGOs and media companies have emerged since the 80s replacing the CIA in promoting America’s geopolitical agenda abroad.
Please Donate To Support Our Independent News| |
- This Is What It Was Like On January 6th When The Capitol Police Tried To Kill Me & Other American Patriots
- Killing People in Hospitals – Hear Testimonies
- To My Fellow Patriots, Its Time To Take The Power Back!
- Fox News’ Peter Doocy Asks If The Disinformation Board Shut Down Because Of Disinformation
- “Yes” – Pro-Abortion Witness Proclaims Men Can Get Pregnant And Have An Abortion