Minutes after Joe Biden gave speech at a drive in press conference stating that his campaign still had a good chance to win but it would be sometime Tuesday, if not later, before the election results would be known.
Shortly afterwards President Trump tweeted
“We are up BIG, but they are trying to STEAL the Election. We will never let them do it. Votes cannot be cast after the Polls are closed!”
- China in the News: May 13, 2021
- BREAKING BOMBSHELL: Maricopa Co. DELETED Entire 2020 General Election Database Days Before Equipment Was Delivered To Audit: “This is spoilation of evidence!”
- WATCH: Rep. Andrew Clyde Defends Jan. 6 Protesters, Says Calling it an ‘Insurrection’ is a Lie
- US Coast Guard Closes Mississippi River Portion After Large Bridge Crack Found
- CDC: As many people have died from Covid-19 vaccines as ALL vaccines in last 20 years COMBINED