In a statement posted on Facebook. President Trump says he will be headed back to the White House this afternoon.
He also said to not be afraid of Covid and not to let it dominate your life.
He then went on to say he feels better than he did 20 years ago.
- 1776 Action Takes on Anti-American Education, Critical Race Theory
- China in the News: May 14, 2021
- Target Removes Trump Hater Chrissy Teigen’s Cookware Line From Its Site After She Tried to Convince Multiple People, Including a Minor Teen to Kill Themselves
- The High-Pressure Business of Selling Woke Corporate Armor
- Leftist Legislators Launch Anti-Israel Tirades On Twitter As Hamas Bombs Jewish Cities