The New York Post published a story late last week about new emails found on a Florida pawnshop ownerâ€™s laptop that once belonged to Hunter Biden, Joe Bidenâ€™s son.
The story has now become instantly infamous as the emails show Joe Bidenâ€™s corruption as he â€œcashed outâ€ near the end of his tenure as Vice President under Barack Obamaâ€™s administration, by tailoring American foreign policy to help benefit him and his family financially.
Now Trump has called for a special prosecutor to look into the scandal before the election.
To see the original reporting on the story by The New York Post, who has won 130 Pulitzer Prize since is founding as the first Newspaper founded in the country, please click the image below.
What has become another layer of the story, they has evolved into a story in itself, is that social media giants are actively censoring the news from credible sources and without a denial from the Biden Campaign
This is what has most likely prompted the president to call for a special prosecutor and for one to act soon, before the election.
However, even though the story is still being actively censored by Twitter and worse yet, other news media organizations are actively trying to discredit the reporting, the story is starting to dominate interest online with it being the number one tracked story this past week.
- Their Silly Shame Words Aren’t Working Anymore – Gab News
- Decision By January 6th Commission to Ignore Oath Keeper Stewart Rhodes Just Unmasked Their Entire Investigation – Revolver
- Commie Pope Francis Invokes God to Urge Tech Giants to Crack Down on “Conspiracy Theories” and “Fake News” on their Platforms
- “I Wonder How it Must Feel to Wrongfully Kill Someone” – Alec Baldwin’s 2017 Tweet Attacking a Cop Comes Back to Haunt Him
- “Black Men Are Going to Rise Up – Not Gonna Let People Like Joy Ann Reid Think They’re Speaking for Us, She’s a Joke” – Fearless Former NBA Player Royce White Speaks Out (VIDEO)