Back on July second a video of a Greenville police department officer went viral on Facebook of the officer picking up a handcuffed suspect and slamming him to the ground and then punching the defenseless man.
Original report by WLBT
After 24 hours of speculation running throughout the community, as people wondered about what happened to the officer and the suspect / victim.
In response, Greenville Mayor Erick Simmons and Greenville Police Chief Delando Wilson held an online press conference on Facebook to address the issue.
The Facebook live press conference can be viewed by clicking on the following:
Some of those questions were, “Was the victim taken to the hospital.? Also, was the officer charged with a crime or will he be able to work at another police department anywhere close to the Greenville area, or anywhere for that matter.
During the press conference the mayor says that any questions about the incident will be answers if asked in the comments ta section of the video.
Well, til this day not one question has been answered.
Perhaps now is the time?
- Unindicted Co-Conspirators In 1/6 Cases Raise Disturbing Questions of Federal Foreknowledge.
- First Autopsy of COVID Vaccinated Patient Found Spike Proteins In Every Organ of Body
- EXCLUSIVE: The UN Met with Targeted US Far Left Individuals and Entities Before the 2020 Election – What Did They Discuss and Did They Interfere in the 2020 Election?
- Sharri Markson Reveals New Footage From Inside Wuhan Lab Showing Live Bats and Research, Disproving Lies From WHO!
- WATCH! – White Maryland police officers and arrest black teenager ‘for vaping on boardwalk’ [Video]