Below is a message The Greenville Arts Council sent out to the public today.
THE LAND OF ROWAN OAK, AN EXPLORATION OF FAULKNER’S NATURAL WORLD
October 5-16, Monday through Friday, during hours of 10:00-3:00
Roger Malkin Gallery, 323 South Main Street, Greenville, MS
All are invited to visit the Gallery to view this exhibit of photographs, most of which are featured in the above mentioned book by Ed Croom, an author, photographer and retired botanist, from Oxford, MS.
Join us in a conversation with Ed Croom, conducted by Julian Rankin, Executive Director of the Walter Anderson Museum of Art, Ocean Springs, MS. You can view this presentation online via our website, or by using the updated link below.
Copies of the book are available for purchase.
- China in the News: May 13, 2021
- BREAKING BOMBSHELL: Maricopa Co. DELETED Entire 2020 General Election Database Days Before Equipment Was Delivered To Audit: “This is spoilation of evidence!”
- WATCH: Rep. Andrew Clyde Defends Jan. 6 Protesters, Says Calling it an ‘Insurrection’ is a Lie
- US Coast Guard Closes Mississippi River Portion After Large Bridge Crack Found
- CDC: As many people have died from Covid-19 vaccines as ALL vaccines in last 20 years COMBINED