Below is a message The Greenville Arts Council sent out to the public today.
THE LAND OF ROWAN OAK, AN EXPLORATION OF FAULKNER’S NATURAL WORLD
October 5-16, Monday through Friday, during hours of 10:00-3:00
Roger Malkin Gallery, 323 South Main Street, Greenville, MS
All are invited to visit the Gallery to view this exhibit of photographs, most of which are featured in the above mentioned book by Ed Croom, an author, photographer and retired botanist, from Oxford, MS.
Join us in a conversation with Ed Croom, conducted by Julian Rankin, Executive Director of the Walter Anderson Museum of Art, Ocean Springs, MS. You can view this presentation online via our website, or by using the updated link below.
Copies of the book are available for purchase.
- INSURRECTION! Dem. Rep. Hank Johnson Arrested During Black Lives Matter Protest at Capitol (VIDEO)
- Attorney: Jan. 6 Prisoners Brutally Beaten, Stripped, Hogtied, Humiliated by Guards – One Prisoner Blinded in One Eye – Worse Abuse Than Gitmo (VIDEO)
- EXCLUSIVE: More Evidence Leaked from China on the Deliberate Release of COVID-19 by the Chinese Military
- Diners run for their lives as gunfire breaks out in DC: Police release footage of gunmen fleeing | Daily Mail Online
- Democrats No More › American Greatness