Below is a message The Greenville Arts Council sent out to the public today.
THE LAND OF ROWAN OAK, AN EXPLORATION OF FAULKNER’S NATURAL WORLD
October 5-16, Monday through Friday, during hours of 10:00-3:00
Roger Malkin Gallery, 323 South Main Street, Greenville, MS
All are invited to visit the Gallery to view this exhibit of photographs, most of which are featured in the above mentioned book by Ed Croom, an author, photographer and retired botanist, from Oxford, MS.
Join us in a conversation with Ed Croom, conducted by Julian Rankin, Executive Director of the Walter Anderson Museum of Art, Ocean Springs, MS. You can view this presentation online via our website, or by using the updated link below.
Copies of the book are available for purchase.
- Their Silly Shame Words Aren’t Working Anymore – Gab News
- Decision By January 6th Commission to Ignore Oath Keeper Stewart Rhodes Just Unmasked Their Entire Investigation – Revolver
- Commie Pope Francis Invokes God to Urge Tech Giants to Crack Down on “Conspiracy Theories” and “Fake News” on their Platforms
- “I Wonder How it Must Feel to Wrongfully Kill Someone” – Alec Baldwin’s 2017 Tweet Attacking a Cop Comes Back to Haunt Him
- “Black Men Are Going to Rise Up – Not Gonna Let People Like Joy Ann Reid Think They’re Speaking for Us, She’s a Joke” – Fearless Former NBA Player Royce White Speaks Out (VIDEO)