Below is a message The Greenville Arts Council sent out to the public today.
THE LAND OF ROWAN OAK, AN EXPLORATION OF FAULKNER’S NATURAL WORLD
October 5-16, Monday through Friday, during hours of 10:00-3:00
Roger Malkin Gallery, 323 South Main Street, Greenville, MS
All are invited to visit the Gallery to view this exhibit of photographs, most of which are featured in the above mentioned book by Ed Croom, an author, photographer and retired botanist, from Oxford, MS.
Join us in a conversation with Ed Croom, conducted by Julian Rankin, Executive Director of the Walter Anderson Museum of Art, Ocean Springs, MS. You can view this presentation online via our website, or by using the updated link below.
Copies of the book are available for purchase.
- Another Anonymous Greenville Public School Employee Blows The Whistle On Superintendent Dr. Dace.
- Wednesday Hero: Cpt. Joseph O’Callahan
- Teacher Fired For Not Participating In Ludicrous Racism.
- Judge Joe Brown Claims Joe Biden Called Black Children “roaches” And Much Worse!
- Chinese Communist Regime Withheld Pandemic Data From WHO, Leaked Documents Reveal