A new bill in Texas seeks to protect children from getting sex change procedures that they may regret later in life by criminalizing parents who do so.
Obtaining these treatments for children would be considered child abuse under the legislation.
The Texas Senate Committee on State Affairs held a hearing over the bill on Monday.
Please click on the link below to read the entire story.
- WATCH: New Documentary Details Government Crackdown On Canadian Christians, Likens To Communist China.
- WATCH! Teenager Lights Up Racist School Board For Its Anti White Racist Curriculum , Quits The Public School To Graduate At Private School And Says School District Will Be Sorry WHEN He Is Governor Or President!
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Green Beret Jeremy Brown: “Scores of Guys” Have Written and Told Me They Were Contacted by FBI to Spy on Patriot Groups
- University of Florida Lab Finds Dangerous Pathogens on Children’s Face Masks
- Student murdered in Russia texted her Mississippi mom: ‘I hope I’m not being abducted’ just before she disappeared.