A new bill in Texas seeks to protect children from getting sex change procedures that they may regret later in life by criminalizing parents who do so.
Obtaining these treatments for children would be considered child abuse under the legislation.
The Texas Senate Committee on State Affairs held a hearing over the bill on Monday.
Please click on the link below to read the entire story.
- China in the News: May 13, 2021
- BREAKING BOMBSHELL: Maricopa Co. DELETED Entire 2020 General Election Database Days Before Equipment Was Delivered To Audit: “This is spoilation of evidence!”
- WATCH: Rep. Andrew Clyde Defends Jan. 6 Protesters, Says Calling it an ‘Insurrection’ is a Lie
- US Coast Guard Closes Mississippi River Portion After Large Bridge Crack Found
- CDC: As many people have died from Covid-19 vaccines as ALL vaccines in last 20 years COMBINED