Please follow https://yallpolitics.com for more coverage.
Governor @tatereeves tells reporters he plans to vote No on the initial #MedicalMarijuana question on the Mississippi ballot on November 3rd and then vote for 65A, the #msleg alternative. pic.twitter.com/XVC9KiBhgE— Yall Politics (@MSyallpolitics) October 26, 2020
- Another Anonymous Greenville Public School Employee Blows The Whistle On Superintendent Dr. Dace.
- Wednesday Hero: Cpt. Joseph O’Callahan
- Teacher Fired For Not Participating In Ludicrous Racism.
- Judge Joe Brown Claims Joe Biden Called Black Children “roaches” And Much Worse!
- Chinese Communist Regime Withheld Pandemic Data From WHO, Leaked Documents Reveal