The City Of Greenville is playing politics-with your lives again. There is zero evidence that proves a mask reduces coronavirus but copious amounts of evidence that prove masks actually harm your health.
Below is the City Of Greenvilleâ€™s unconditional and dangerous to your health order.
DONâ€™T COMPLY – THESE MONSTERS WANT TO KEEP YOU LOCKED UP FOR LIFE!
CITY COUNCIL ORDER REGARDING
CITY-WIDE INDOOR MASK MANDATE
ORDER: Mandating, effective immediately, that in an effort to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19)â€™s super contagious and deadly â€œDelta variantâ€ to protect and save human life, there is a city-wide indoor mask mandate in the City of Greenville until Friday, September 3, 2021 at 12:00 noon as a result of an increase in COVID-19 cases.
- All persons shall wear a face covering inside public businesses/buildings, including retail businesses such as grocery stores, building supply stores, convenience stores and other businesses and organizations including, but not limited to, restaurants, salons, barbershops, tattoo parlors, at all times.
- Face coverings do not apply to the following:
- Any individual who will not come in contact with any other individual (outside of their immediate household members) or who will be able to maintain strict social distancing of six (6) feet apart from any other individual (outside of immediate household).
- Any child under the age of 2.
- Any individual with a medical condition that prevents the wearing of a face covering.
- Any individual who is consuming food or drinks.
- Any individual seeking to communicate with someone who is hearing impaired.
- Any individual speaking to an audience.
- Any individual temporarily removing his or her face covering for identification purposes.
- Any individual temporarily removing his or her face covering for the receiving of services.
- Employees and customers of manufacturing businesses or gaming businesses (i.e. casinos) unless the business or jurisdictional authority require it.
- All residents, including businesses, shall continue to follow all local, county, state, and federal mandates. Failure to abide by this Order may result in civil fines and/or penalties.
- Violations of the face covering regulations may be subject to misdemeanor prosecution for individuals and businesses.
Washington County, MS
910 Courthouse Alley
Greenville, MS 38701