What everybody in their right minds knew and now at least one juror on the George Floyd murder case jury is saying out-loud is she was afraid for physical well being and rioters “coming to my house” if the jury hadn’t convicted Derrick Chauvin on all counts, which the jury did.
Read more at The Federalist below
- China in the News: May 13, 2021
- BREAKING BOMBSHELL: Maricopa Co. DELETED Entire 2020 General Election Database Days Before Equipment Was Delivered To Audit: “This is spoilation of evidence!”
- WATCH: Rep. Andrew Clyde Defends Jan. 6 Protesters, Says Calling it an ‘Insurrection’ is a Lie
- US Coast Guard Closes Mississippi River Portion After Large Bridge Crack Found
- CDC: As many people have died from Covid-19 vaccines as ALL vaccines in last 20 years COMBINED