My name is Tommy Tatum, an independent investigative journalist from Mississippi.
I was at the January 6 riot and was pinned down with a woman named Rosanne Boyland I watched die right beside me after being beaten to death by The US Capitol Police.
I was pinned down and couldn’t move while we were continuously flashbanged, hit with rubber bullets, bear mace, and encountered extreme violence from the police officers.
I need help because the post traumatic stress disorder I suffer from now is intense. It hits me out nowhere and I cant breathe and I feel like I am going to die.
I don’t really know if I set this campaign up corfectly because I still want to work as a journalist and help expose what happened on January 6th. I have much evidence that will help people out of jail.
But for the moment I am in emergency need of money to be able to go to the doctor and find a place to live until I know where the lord is going to lead me. I
Thank you for your time and consideration
I am @tommytatummnews on all social and my news site is www.thewashingtoncountyauditor.com
Please Donate To Support Our Independent News| |
- Is The Racist And Satanic Critical Race Theory Being Taught In Washington County Schools?
- This Is What It Was Like On January 6th When The Capitol Police Tried To Kill Me & Other American Patriots
- Killing People in Hospitals – Hear Testimonies
- To My Fellow Patriots, Its Time To Take The Power Back!
- Fox News’ Peter Doocy Asks If The Disinformation Board Shut Down Because Of Disinformation