Washington, D.C. — The Committee on the Present Danger China – a national security group constituted of national security and military veteran – is demanding the resignation of Joe Biden’s recently confirmed CIA chief William Burns following outright lies to the United States Senate over Burns’s links to the Chinese Communist Party.
The letter follows a National Pulse investigation highlighting how Burns – who previously served as the President of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace – worked with Chinese Communist Party (CCP) influence groups including the China-United States Exchange Foundation (CUSEF) during his tenure.
Read more below
- WATCH: New Documentary Details Government Crackdown On Canadian Christians, Likens To Communist China.
- WATCH! Teenager Lights Up Racist School Board For Its Anti White Racist Curriculum , Quits The Public School To Graduate At Private School And Says School District Will Be Sorry WHEN He Is Governor Or President!
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Green Beret Jeremy Brown: “Scores of Guys” Have Written and Told Me They Were Contacted by FBI to Spy on Patriot Groups
- University of Florida Lab Finds Dangerous Pathogens on Children’s Face Masks
- Student murdered in Russia texted her Mississippi mom: ‘I hope I’m not being abducted’ just before she disappeared.