Democratâ€™s Leader Nancy Pelosi hinted at a plan Thursday to remove Trump from office using the 25th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
She made the statements below today
â€œTomorrow, by the way, tomorrow â€” come here tomorrow. Weâ€™re going to be talking about the 25th Amendment,â€ she told reporters during her weekly press briefing, as she fielded questions about negotiations on coronavirus relief funds.
What Pelosi is referring to in the 25th Amendment is explained below.
Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.
- Woman selling exotic dogs gets into gunfight with men trying to steal the pups
- Their Silly Shame Words Aren’t Working Anymore – Gab News
- Decision By January 6th Commission to Ignore Oath Keeper Stewart Rhodes Just Unmasked Their Entire Investigation – Revolver
- Commie Pope Francis Invokes God to Urge Tech Giants to Crack Down on “Conspiracy Theories” and “Fake News” on their Platforms
- “I Wonder How it Must Feel to Wrongfully Kill Someone” – Alec Baldwin’s 2017 Tweet Attacking a Cop Comes Back to Haunt Him