Democrat’s Leader Nancy Pelosi hinted at a plan Thursday to remove Trump from office using the 25th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
She made the statements below today
“Tomorrow, by the way, tomorrow — come here tomorrow. We’re going to be talking about the 25th Amendment,” she told reporters during her weekly press briefing, as she fielded questions about negotiations on coronavirus relief funds.
What Pelosi is referring to in the 25th Amendment is explained below.
Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.
- WATCH: Rep. Andrew Clyde Defends Jan. 6 Protesters, Says Calling it an ‘Insurrection’ is a Lie
- US Coast Guard Closes Mississippi River Portion After Large Bridge Crack Found
- CDC: As many people have died from Covid-19 vaccines as ALL vaccines in last 20 years COMBINED
- The Problem Is ‘Systemic Anti-Whiteness’!
- BRAVO: Rep. Paul Gosar Stands Up for Ashli Babbitt, Demands To Know Who Executed Her (VIDEO)