Please see the claims below.
“On June 24 or 25 of 2020 I was deeply depressed and was having suicidal thoughts, which I have a diagnosis of major depressive disorder, I was at the hospital waiting for whatever they were going to do.
I got up walked out of the hospital (DRMC) and the hospital called the law saying I walked off and was suicidal.
Well a African American officer pulled his car in front of me where I could not walk any further with his lights going. I asked for the lights to be turned off because I have seizures, the officer ignored me.
I was told to get in his fucking car that he was not going to fucking play around. I asked why he was talking to me like that, he stated again get in the fucking car or i will hit you in your face and then put you in my car and then take you back to the hospital.
I was scared at that point so i stayed quiet. The whole time thinking why is this officer being mean and threatening a female that is having suicidal thoughts?
Greenville PD needs to be trained on how to deal with these situations instead of being mean to these people.”
- China in the News: May 14, 2021
- 1776 Action Takes on Anti-American Education, Critical Race Theory
- Target Removes Trump Hater Chrissy Teigen’s Cookware Line From Its Site After She Tried to Convince Multiple People, Including a Minor Teen to Kill Themselves
- The High-Pressure Business of Selling Woke Corporate Armor
- Leftist Legislators Launch Anti-Israel Tirades On Twitter As Hamas Bombs Jewish Cities