Mississippi will receive $1.8 billion from the American Rescue Plan — funds that can be spent flexibly for the betterment of the state.Mississippi has option to be innovative with federal stimulus funds
- Young, healthy’ South Mississippi man suffers stroke hours after receiving J&J vaccine The family of Brad Malagerie say they think the vaccine contributed to his stroke.
- My Interview With Leading Analyst: India, The Indian Ocean, The Indian Navy and China
- Cotton Planting and Tom’s Culture (Podcast)
- Mississippi Today investigation into modern-day debtors prisons wins 2021 Goldsmith Prize
- Mississippi Teachers are hitting a wall.