In 1999, 23,700 struggling Mississippi families received the welfare check — a max of $170 a month for a family of three. Today, the number of …Mississippi found ‘absurd’ ways to spend welfare on anything but the poor. These bills would put more money into families’ pockets.
- US Coast Guard Closes Mississippi River Portion After Large Bridge Crack Found
- CDC: As many people have died from Covid-19 vaccines as ALL vaccines in last 20 years COMBINED
- The Problem Is ‘Systemic Anti-Whiteness’!
- BRAVO: Rep. Paul Gosar Stands Up for Ashli Babbitt, Demands To Know Who Executed Her (VIDEO)
- EXC: Fauci-Funded Researchers Headlined Wuhan Lab ‘Gain Of Function’ Conference.