Mississippi Congressman Bennie Thompson’s lawsuit against President Donald Trump, Rudy Guiliani, The Proud Boys and Oath Keepers is 30 pages in length, says a whole lot but is destined to fail for one very simple reason.
Throughout the entire civil lawsuit, brought on Rep. Bennie Thompson’s personal behalf that cites the “Klu Klux Klan Act” established in law by Republicans in 1887, there is a failure to make an alleged discriminatory animus. This means the case fails on its face. There is no claim that is subject to U.S.C. 1985 (1).
Simply put there is a failure to state a claim upon which a court can grant relief.
- Another Anonymous Greenville Public School Employee Blows The Whistle On Superintendent Dr. Dace.
- Wednesday Hero: Cpt. Joseph O’Callahan
- Teacher Fired For Not Participating In Ludicrous Racism.
- Judge Joe Brown Claims Joe Biden Called Black Children “roaches” And Much Worse!
- Chinese Communist Regime Withheld Pandemic Data From WHO, Leaked Documents Reveal