Mississippi Congressman Bennie Thompson’s lawsuit against President Donald Trump, Rudy Guiliani, The Proud Boys and Oath Keepers is 30 pages in length, says a whole lot but is destined to fail for one very simple reason.
Throughout the entire civil lawsuit, brought on Rep. Bennie Thompson’s personal behalf that cites the “Klu Klux Klan Act” established in law by Republicans in 1887, there is a failure to make an alleged discriminatory animus. This means the case fails on its face. There is no claim that is subject to U.S.C. 1985 (1).
Simply put there is a failure to state a claim upon which a court can grant relief.
- China in the News: May 13, 2021
- BREAKING BOMBSHELL: Maricopa Co. DELETED Entire 2020 General Election Database Days Before Equipment Was Delivered To Audit: “This is spoilation of evidence!”
- WATCH: Rep. Andrew Clyde Defends Jan. 6 Protesters, Says Calling it an ‘Insurrection’ is a Lie
- US Coast Guard Closes Mississippi River Portion After Large Bridge Crack Found
- CDC: As many people have died from Covid-19 vaccines as ALL vaccines in last 20 years COMBINED