Mississippi Congressman Bennie Thompson’s lawsuit against President Donald Trump, Rudy Guiliani, The Proud Boys and Oath Keepers is 30 pages in length, says a whole lot but is destined to fail for one very simple reason.
Throughout the entire civil lawsuit, brought on Rep. Bennie Thompson’s personal behalf that cites the “Klu Klux Klan Act” established in law by Republicans in 1887, there is a failure to make an alleged discriminatory animus. This means the case fails on its face. There is no claim that is subject to U.S.C. 1985 (1).
Simply put there is a failure to state a claim upon which a court can grant relief.
- War Room: Attorney Announces Sidney Powell Will Join Major Movement to Assist Jan. 6 Political Prisoners and Their Families (Video)
- INSURRECTION! Dem. Rep. Hank Johnson Arrested During Black Lives Matter Protest at Capitol (VIDEO)
- Attorney: Jan. 6 Prisoners Brutally Beaten, Stripped, Hogtied, Humiliated by Guards – One Prisoner Blinded in One Eye – Worse Abuse Than Gitmo (VIDEO)
- EXCLUSIVE: More Evidence Leaked from China on the Deliberate Release of COVID-19 by the Chinese Military
- Diners run for their lives as gunfire breaks out in DC: Police release footage of gunmen fleeing | Daily Mail Online