The Next News Network premiered a live video on YouTube 3 days ago where C. I. A. whistleblower (Allen Harrow Perrot) describes a conspiracy, he alleges, that was plotted and carried out by Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and other high ranking Obama administration era officials to execute the seal team that killed Osama Bin Laden in Pakistan during the Obama Presidency.
Please click on the image below to see the entire report for yourself.
Seal Team Six is the Navy seal team that tracked and killed Osama Bin Laden in Pakistan back during President Obama’s Presidency.
Anna Khait was on of the first to tweet about the news on Twitter.
- Former White House physician said he believes Biden will be forced to resign over fitness | Daily Mail OnlineHouse Rep. Ronny Jackson, Trump’s and Obama’s top White House doctor, thinks Biden won’t finish out his first term in office due to unfitness ‘Something is SERIOUSLY wrong with Biden – and it’s only going to get WORSE!’ the Republican congressman from Texas tweeted on Thursday President Joe Biden stumbled through Wednesday night’s CNN town hall when he issued a series of gaffes, lost thoughts and false statements Earlier this month, Joe Biden was caught on camera in an uncomfortable exchange with a reporter The president had to pull out notes to answer a question at a cherry shop in Michigan about the latest cyberattack – thought to be from Russians ‘We’re not sure it’s the Russians. I got a brief when I was on the plane. That’s why I was late getting off the plane,’ he said before fumbling with pieces of paper Biden tried to speak with reporters while also checking out with the cashier Jackson on Thursday repeated his demand that Biden take a test measuring cognitive fitness; It’s the same exam that his predecessor took in 2018
- What The Whitmer Kidnapping Case Reveals About The FBIWhat’s interesting about the revelations from this week is not that the FBI is up to some new, clever gambit to combat the wily insurrectionists in our midst. Matthew Braun This week included interesting revelations about the FBI’s case against the handful of people charged with plotting to kidnap the governor of Michigan. Of 14 people indicted, five (or more) were working as informants for the FBI. As Revolver has noted, the five people who seem to be the FBI informants were also the people who seemed to have all the kidnapping ideas and access to all the equipment needed for a paramilitary assault on Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s vacation home. At one point, the leadership of the conspiracy met, and three of the five people in that discussion were FBI.
- PUSHBACK: NFL Star Refuses To Share Vaccine Status — “I Think That’s HIPAA”Star NFL Quarterback Dak Prescott refused to tell a reporter whether or not he was vaccinated during a news conference. Prescott said, “I don’t necessarily think that’s exactly important…I think that’s HIPAA.”
- Ashton Kutcher shares his thoughts about the future of social media appa like TikTokAshton Kutcher shares his thoughts about the future of social media appa like TikTok
- Exclusive: Donald Trump, Alex Jones Interrupt World’s Biggest Human Trafficking Operation at Southern Border – FULL SHOW 6/30/21Exclusive: Donald Trump, Alex Jones Interrupt World’s Biggest Human Trafficking Operation at Southern Border – FULL SHOW 6/30/21
- CCP at 100 Years: A Century of Killing and DeceitFounded in July 1921, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has wreaked death and destruction on the Chinese populace for a century. Armed with the Marxist ideology of “struggle” as its guiding principle, the CCP has launched scores of movements targeting a long list of enemy groups: spies, landlords, intellectuals, disloyal officials, pro-democracy students, religious believers, and ethnic minorities. With each campaign, the Party’s purported goal has been to create a “communist heaven on earth.” But time and again, the results have been the same: mass suffering and death. Meanwhile, a few elite CCP officials and their families have accumulated incredible power and wealth.
- Moment woman passes out in pain after receiving 100 lashes | Daily Mail OnlineThe woman was shown collapsing in a video after being flogged as a punishment Unnamed woman and her male lover were both handed same number of lashes Sentence was carried out in the Indonesian city of Lhokseumawe on Monday The city in Aceh is the country’s only region that enforces Sharia law A man who arranged the room for the couple was also given lashes
- How Facebook And Big Tech Wage Publicity Wars Through Close Ties With Small BusinessesWhen Facebook wanted to turn up the heat on Apple earlier this year in a dispute about ads and data privacy, Facebook brought some ringers to the fight. In a prominent online ad campaign, it featured several small businesses discussing how Apple’s decision to allow users to turn off data collection would not only eat away at Facebook’s trillion-dollar market cap, it would hurt the little guys, too, limiting the effectiveness of Facebook’s targeted ads. The marketing tugged at the heartstrings, highlighting the imperilment of what seemed like ordinary mom-and-pop-type companies. But at least two of the featured small businesses, Morgan Miller Plumbing in Grandview, Missouri and Enlightened Marketing in Windsor, Colorado, actually have deep connections to Facebook, part of a familiar Big Tech strategy to use relationships with small businesses and pro-small business lobbyist groups in public-policy PR campaigns, according to new research from the non-partisan Tech Transparency Project.
- Facebook wants to know if you’re ‘concerned that someone you know is becoming an extremist’ so that ‘you can take action now’ – twitchy.comWe feel like we ask this question a lot, but it always seems so relevant: What the hell, Facebook?
- Protests over death of Palestinian Authority critic Nizar Banat to resume Friday – The Jerusalem PostBanat, 44, was reportedly beaten to death by Palestinian security officers who raided his home to arrest him last week. Palestinian activists, meanwhile, said that they will resume protests against the death of Banat on Friday. The protests, during which Palestinians chanted slogans against Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas, were temporarily suspended after protesters and journalists were physically assaulted by Palestinian security officers and Fatah thugs in Ramallah earlier this week.
- EXCLUSIVE: More Proof that Tech Giants Twitter, Facebook and YouTube Are Working with Democrat State Governments to Censor ConservativesDuring the 2020 election cycle Dr. Shiva Ayyarurai discovered that Twitter has built a special portal offered to certain governmental entities so that government officials can flag and delete content they dislike for any reason, as part of what they call “Twitter Partner Status.” But there is now evidence that Twitter is not the only tech giant engaging in this type of coordinated behavior to silence, censor, and discriminate against conservative voices.
- US Security Apparatus Is The Enemy Of The PeopleUS Security Apparatus Is The Enemy Of The People
- ‘This is how Putin treats his enemies’: Don Jr slams NY DA’s ‘witch hunt’ after Trump CFO’s charged | Daily Mail OnlineDonald Trump Jr railed against Allen Weisselberg’s indictment on tax fraud charges on Thursday He accused New York prosecutors of running a ‘banana republic’ and acting like Vladimir Putin ‘This is the political persecution of a political enemy,’ Trump Jr said. ‘This is what Vladimir Putin does’ Weisselberg is accused of running a 15-year scheme to help Trump Organization executives evade taxes by compensating them with $1.7million in fringe benefits that were hidden from the authorities The Trump Organization was also charged in a 15-count indictment, that included charges of conspiracy, grand larceny, tax fraud and falsifying business accounts The investigation has cost millions of dollars but could yield just tens of thousands of dollars in back tax
- US Has Lost All Moral Authority to Condemn China For Shutting Down “Apple Daily” News – RevolverFor twenty years after the handover of power from Britain to the People’s Republic, Hong Kong existed as a bastion of relative openness and liberty in China. Now, it’s all crashing down as Beijing aggressively imposes new controls on the territory. One of the latest dominoes to fall is the Apple Daily, a vocal anti-Beijing newspaper. Hong Kong police arrested a senior journalist from the Apple Daily newspaper at the airport Sunday as he attempted to leave the city, four days after the paper’s forced closure, in the latest crackdown by Beijing under the sweeping new national security law.
- Minority Report, Biden Regime To Criminalize Free Speech And Thought.On his first day in office, President Biden initiated an unprecedented review of U.S. government efforts to counter domestic terrorism. This review has now resulted in the first-ever national strategy to combat domestic terrorism. The National Security Council document, entitled the National Strategy for Countering Domestic Terrorism, notes that “domestic terrorism can take many forms, inspired by a wide range of violent ideologies.” It emphasizes that “the definition of domestic terrorism in our law makes no distinction based on political views—left, right, or center—and neither should we.” And the document thus pledges “to confront domestic terrorism regardless of the particular ideology that motivates individuals to violence.”
- Gas Prices in the US Are Highest Since 2014 When the Last Obama/Biden Administration Was Busy Destroying the USAAs they take to the road this summer, many Americans will face the highest retail gasoline prices since 2014. And demand is still likely to climb, lifting prices to new highs for the year. The summer driving season traditionally begins with Memorial Day weekend, and drivers are starting off on a “bad foot,” says Patrick De Haan, global head of petroleum analysis at GasBuddy. Prices are already at their highest in six and a half years—and “there is potential for a little bit more pain this summer.”
- The Iron Pentagon: The Nexus of Control, Corruption, and Suppression – How Mass Involuntary Dissentients Are Created.The article described the iron triangle as a policy-making relationship between congress, the federal bureaucracy, and interest groups working together to consolidate power and expand their political influence. Forty years later, America’s political landscape has become more multifaceted due to the internet, globalization, and financialization. The iron triangle no longer addresses the network intricacies and the implications to society.
- THIS IS HUGE! Conservative Reporter Thinks He’s Identified the Person Behind Biden/Harris War…And You Won’t Believe Who it is…Just to set this story up – as you likely know by now, there is a “war” brewing between Team Biden and Team Harris. On the surface, it’s not a big mystery why this “war” is happening – it’s a power struggle. Kamala wants to be gifted the presidency by Dementia Joe’s Handlers…But they’re not so eager to hand it over to her.
- EXCLUSIVE: The National Association of State Election Directors (NASED) Worked with the UN, Twitter, State Govts and Non-profits to Prevent Free Speech and Impact the 2020 US ElectionThe National Association of State Election Directors (NASED) held meetings with the UN since 2018, now we see that they also worked with Twitter in 2020 to prevent free speech. We reported again yesterday the story about how one American, Dr. Shiva Ayyarurai, discovered that Twitter has built a special portal offered to certain governmental entities so that government officials can flag and delete content they dislike for any reason, as part of what they call “Twitter Partner Status.”
- The embarrassing and pathetic Vogue profile of Dr Jill Biden, EdD – The Spectator WorldThe embarrassing and pathetic Vogue profile of Dr Jill Biden, EdD
- Tibet Is Still Fighting For Freedom Against Brutal Chinese OppressionNgaba is a small Tibetan town with only 10,000 people and didn’t even have a traffic light until 2013. Yet it is known as the “self-immolation center of the world.” Why did Tibetans from this tiny town choose to die in such a gruesome and horrific way? You will find the answer in Barbara Demick’s well-researched and beautifully written book, Eat the Buddha: Life and Death in a Tibetan Town, a book about the history and people of Ngaba. Despite all the curiosity about Tibet, most of us know very little about Tibetan history, its rich culture, the Tibetan people, and their complex relationship with Han Chinese. When I was in China, all I knew of Tibet were the things Chinese Communist Party (CCP) propaganda wanted me to believe: Tibet was always part of China since the beginning of time; the Dalai Lama is a traitor and separatist; and before the Chinese army “liberated” Tibet in 1950, the Tibetan ruling class treated ordinary Tibetan people like slaves and subjected them to horrifying punishment for even minor mistakes, such as turning offenders’ skulls into wine cups or using their skin to cover drums.