Donate Below[wpedon id=8752]
After a night of watching election results roll in from around the country and before President Donald had spoken, Presidential Candidate Joe Biden took to the stage to read off a teleprompter, telling the nation that it would be tomorrow before the election results would be known, after stating that his campaign still had a good chance of winning.
- BREAKING: Sidney Powell Suggests Boyfriend of Brian Kemp’s Daughter Was “blown up” In His Vehicle To Stop Election Audit [VIDEO]
- New Proof Emerges of the Biden Family Emails: a Definitive Account of the CIA/Media/BigTech Fraud – by Glenn Greenwald.
- Texas officials using ‘steel barrier’ of vehicles at the border to keep out 8,600 Haitian migrants
- Navy Surgeon sounds the alarm on vaccines.
- Academia Is Establishing A Permanent Surveillance Bureaucracy That Will Soon Govern The Rest Of The Country – by Michael Tracey – Michael Tracey