Back when Washington County Supervisor Mala Brooks was a Leland Alderman, accusations of embezzlement had been made against her and her mother. During the city council meeting chaos unfolded.
At the very end of the ordeal you can hear Supervisor Brooks make some very nasty and racist comments. Please see end of clip below.
Since Mala Brooks has been a Washington County Board member, she has accused at least one other member of the board of having racially motivated biases. This leads The Washington County Auditor to ask, “Has Mala Brooks apologized for her own racist comments in the past?” We have looked and we can’t find one.
Below are the two YouTube videos that show the event over 12 years ago unfolded in it’s entirety.
- China in the News: May 13, 2021
- BREAKING BOMBSHELL: Maricopa Co. DELETED Entire 2020 General Election Database Days Before Equipment Was Delivered To Audit: “This is spoilation of evidence!”
- WATCH: Rep. Andrew Clyde Defends Jan. 6 Protesters, Says Calling it an ‘Insurrection’ is a Lie
- US Coast Guard Closes Mississippi River Portion After Large Bridge Crack Found
- CDC: As many people have died from Covid-19 vaccines as ALL vaccines in last 20 years COMBINED