In 2018, Jennifer Rogers warned a task force of lawmakers and college presidents that state financial aid had reached a “tipping point.” The number …‘We’re excluding the highest need students’ — Most recipients of financial aid in Mississippi are from wealthier families
- Another Anonymous Greenville Public School Employee Blows The Whistle On Superintendent Dr. Dace.
- Wednesday Hero: Cpt. Joseph O’Callahan
- Teacher Fired For Not Participating In Ludicrous Racism.
- Judge Joe Brown Claims Joe Biden Called Black Children “roaches” And Much Worse!
- Chinese Communist Regime Withheld Pandemic Data From WHO, Leaked Documents Reveal