Hard Evidence Presented: Duplicate Ballots were Counted in Fulton County Georgia in 2020 Election
As we have previously reported Fulton County election officials cleared out election observers and the media from the State Farm Arena on election night, but a handful of people stayed behind and continued to count ballots in private from around 10:30 pm until 1:00 am.
Claims made by six hand count auditors in the Civil Action allege they had observed:
- three boxes containing 100% Biden ballots and three boxes containing 98% + Biden ballots
- ballots that were not marked with a writing instrument but appeared to be marked with toner
- ballots that were different in the stock or paper used to other ballot papers
- ballots that were not creased
- nine unsecured ballot bags
There were over 106,000 ballots adjudicated in Fulton County, during the 2020 election, an enormous number.
On Tuesday hard proof was released of identical ballots being counted in Fulton County during the 2020 election.
â€” Read more below on www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/hard-evidence-presented-duplicate-ballots-counted-fulton-county-georgia-2020-election/