Greenville, Mississippi is one of the worst places to live in the country. Crime is ridiculous, taxes are too damn high and over 90 percent of elected officials are corrupt.
But if Greenville wants to start to make a change for the better, as the communities around Greenville are, then the voters have to step up.
Step up and go vote for Catherine Gardner for city council tomorrow, Monday October 4th.
Vote for Catherine, The Washington County Auditor endorses her. She is a more than decent woman with great ideas but most importantly, she isnâ€™t an unconvicted crimminal like Tasha Banks is.
If Greenville is to get any better and the voters want to be taken seriously it has to start to vote the bums out.
You get the government you deserve.
Greenville deserves better – be better Greenville. It is your choice.
- JUST IN: Alec Baldwin Accidentally Shoots and Kills Crew Member on Movie Set
- Office of Director of National Intelligence Admits US Intel Community Spied on Trump
- The Spirit Realm: Demons, Possessed Soldiers, Black Magick, and The End Times | FULL INTERVIEW – YouTube
- “I told you so!”…Senator Rand Paul Calls Fauci Out for Lying to Congress After NIH Confirms They Funded Wuhan’s Gain of Function Research [Video]
- ‘You Dumb Mother F*****’: Joe Rogan RESPONDS To Don Lemon.