Statement from Mayor Errick D. Simmons Regarding Low Water Pressure and Other
Low Water Pressure
The City of Greenville continues to battle the elements to provide as much water as possible. Residents are encouraged to conserve water. Crews are currently working to fill the Tomb’s Alley water tank. And, then the City will fill elevated storage tanks at Thornton Street, and then North Broadway.
Water distribution will begin tomorrow, Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at four (4) fire Stations: Central Street Station, North Broadway Station, Tennessee Gas Road/South Main, and Alexander/Beauchamp Station. Water can be picked up at either one of these four stations starting at 9am. Fire Department will be deliver to elderly, disabled, and displaced residents. For water and other assistance, please call 662-378-1616 or 662-378-1618.
Garbage and Trash Pickup
There will be no garbage and trash pickup on Wednesday, February 17, 2021.
City Hall Still Closed
City Hall will remain closed on Wednesday, February 17, 2021.
The Airport is still closed due to dangerous, icy conditions on the runway.
News and Information
Residents are encouraged to stay tuned to local media (The Delta News ) and print (Delta Democrat Times) and real, reliable news sources. Regular updates will be provided on City’s Facebook Page.
Mayor Simmons urges all residents to stay warm, stay safe, check on neighbors and pets, and stay positive under the circumstances.
- War Room: Attorney Announces Sidney Powell Will Join Major Movement to Assist Jan. 6 Political Prisoners and Their Families (Video)
- INSURRECTION! Dem. Rep. Hank Johnson Arrested During Black Lives Matter Protest at Capitol (VIDEO)
- Attorney: Jan. 6 Prisoners Brutally Beaten, Stripped, Hogtied, Humiliated by Guards – One Prisoner Blinded in One Eye – Worse Abuse Than Gitmo (VIDEO)
- EXCLUSIVE: More Evidence Leaked from China on the Deliberate Release of COVID-19 by the Chinese Military
- Diners run for their lives as gunfire breaks out in DC: Police release footage of gunmen fleeing | Daily Mail Online