About 40 federal agents driving four armored vehicles descended on the property about five miles north of Covington in Newton County on August 10, property owner Donnie Hyatt said.
‘They had my 11-year-old daughter at gunpoint’: FBI team raids home of Georgia couple with far-right ties over US Capitol riots and holds their girl at gunpoint, father claims
- Donnie Hyatt claimed federal agents raided his family’s home in Oxford, Georgia, on August 10
- He said agents seized ‘every electronic device’ and ‘had my 11-year-old daughter at gunpoint’
- The Hyatt family is associated with 111% Security Force and its leader, Stockbridge resident Chris Hill
- Hyatt said the raid was part of the FBI’s probe into the January 6 Capitol riots
- He said he and his wife attended Donald Trump’s ‘Stop the Steal’ rally but insisted they did not join others who stormed the Capitol that day