Currently end users in some areas of the country are experiencing a shortage of fuel at local gas stations. This shortage is being caused by panic buying based on the misunderstanding of news reports and of course rumors on Social Media.
The Facts: A major pipeline is currently shut down but this pipeline is one of many fuel suppliers we have nationwide. The US also has a fuel reserve in place for situations such as this. There is NO shortage of fuel in the US. The shortage is at the local gas stations which can only hold a 24-36 hour supply of fuel on a day to day basis. The panic buying is depleting this supply before it can be resupplied. When the panic buying slows, fuel will return to the stations that supply the end user.
- KABOOM: On Her Show, Joy Reid Gets Sunk By Critical Race Theory Critic | Newsbusters
- Mainstream media ignores claims Joe Biden inadvertently paid for Hunter’s sex with a prostitute | Daily Mail Online
- Australia: Overnight News Headlines – June 24, 2021
- China is the real winner of Western climate politics
- US sanctions Chinese solar firms for Uighur human rights abuses