Donate Below[wpedon id=8752]
Currently end users in some areas of the country are experiencing a shortage of fuel at local gas stations. This shortage is being caused by panic buying based on the misunderstanding of news reports and of course rumors on Social Media.
The Facts: A major pipeline is currently shut down but this pipeline is one of many fuel suppliers we have nationwide. The US also has a fuel reserve in place for situations such as this. There is NO shortage of fuel in the US. The shortage is at the local gas stations which can only hold a 24-36 hour supply of fuel on a day to day basis. The panic buying is depleting this supply before it can be resupplied. When the panic buying slows, fuel will return to the stations that supply the end user.
- Tucker Carlson Reveals PowerPoint From US Army Justifying Vax Mandates with a Slide That Lists 7 Tenets of Satanism (VIDEO)
- MUST SEE!! Federal Govt HHS Whistleblower Goes Public With Secret Recordings “Vaccine is Full of Sh*t” – YouTube
- Dr. Maroun Hayek Shares Life Saving @ Innovative Treatments For Covid 19 Featuring Three Different Therapeutics With Staggering Results.
- OUCH! Richard Ebright and 15 Top Scientists Eviscerate Fauci and Daszak in Lancet Medical Journal
- Kabul Airport Suicide Bomber Who Murdered 13 Americans Was Set Free from Bagram Prison After Joe Biden Abandoned the US Base in July #BidenEffect