The U.S. Department of Defense tasked the same Georgia Tech researcher embroiled in the Alfa Bank hoax with investigating the “origins” of the Democratic National Committee hacker, according to an email first obtained by The Federalist on Wednesday.
That email also indicates the special counsel’s office is investigating the investigation into the DNC hack and that prosecutors harbor concerns about the DOD’s decision to involve the Georgia Tech researcher in its probe.
Read more below on
- Anonymous Tip Report. Cops Killing
Cops In The Mississippi Delta,
Greenville Police Officer Myiesha Stewart Murder Connection Suggested
- Complaint Filed Against Greenville Judge Michael Prewitt For Failure To Hand Over Search Warrants, Including “No Knocks” To Court Clerk By MaCarther Justice Center
- THIS IS ONE REASON THE FBI ISN’T RELEASING VIDEO, BECAUSE WE FOUND AGENTS ON THIS VIDEO SPYING ON PROUD BOYS
- Mississippi Doctor Convicted Of Hospice Health Care Fraud
- (Must See!) J6er Pete Schwartz Releases Video From Inside DC Gulag – Drops Info on Ray Epps, Govt. Operatives