Supporters of The Wahington County Auditor seem to have had enough of the crime and corruption in Greenville, Mississippi.
The Wahington County Auditor has started to become inundated with complaints of police abuse, political corruption, sex trafficking rings, cover ups of murders, etc…
We have also started receiving anonymous financial support from some in the community to support our news service. We are thankful to those who we know have helped us and to those who have made anonymous donations to The Washington County Auditor
In the spirit of continuing to shine a light on what’s happening in the community and the recent support we have received we are able to continue to try help end the cancer of corruption within Washington County that keeps all of us within our community from moving forward.
This story comes directly from another local resident’s experience and concerns after she visited a local motel in Greenville.
“You should go do a story on the country inn behind the almate restaurant on 82. That’s LITERALLY a crack hotel that they pimp women out of and some women.
I don’t want my name mentioned though but I just rode threw there with a guy friend of mine and a black guy came up to our car asking of we was looking for some hoes to buy. And the other night I rode threw there looking for someone that might be staying there and 2 black guys were doing a drug deal out in the open in the middle of the parking lot like it was a normal thing, it actually scared me tonight.
I got away from there fast but it would be a good story for u to go check out urself right now you would see exactly what I’m talking about for yourself. “
- China used vaccines, trade to get Ukraine to drop support for Xinjiang scrutiny | American Military News
- Uyghurs Are Facing Abuse In Camps In China. The U.S. Congress Is Trying To Address It.
- VACCINE FAILURE! Patients Hospitalized, Dying Mostly FULLY ‘VACCINATED’!
- President Trump Releases Statement on Dishonest Democrats and Their latest Attempt to Defend the Steal
- BREAKING: President Trump is Holding ‘Cabinet Meetings’ at His Golf Club in New Jersey