Apparently Greenville Public School Superintendent Dr. Dace and Greenville City Council member Tasha Banks absolutely love the current situation with Tasha Banks being the school liaison for the city.
So much in fact that Dr. Dace found it necessary to write two letters from Greenville Public School Board Members, praising Tasha Banks and wishing to keep her as the city’s liaison to the school board. She then forged their signatures using a computer that the school board must have on file.
Those two school board members did not write those letters is what the anonymous source told The Washington County Auditor.
Tasha Banks deliberately shows the documents to some of the Greenville City Council members before the meeting yesterday.
This appears to be a criminal activity, certainly unethical and should be investigated.
Corruption and fraud has plagued Greenville and its time for a change.
There is no better place than to start with two people who are supposed to be role models for our children.
If kids learn by example God help the kids that go to Greenville Public School.
- WATCH: New Documentary Details Government Crackdown On Canadian Christians, Likens To Communist China.
- WATCH! Teenager Lights Up Racist School Board For Its Anti White Racist Curriculum , Quits The Public School To Graduate At Private School And Says School District Will Be Sorry WHEN He Is Governor Or President!
- EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Green Beret Jeremy Brown: “Scores of Guys” Have Written and Told Me They Were Contacted by FBI to Spy on Patriot Groups
- University of Florida Lab Finds Dangerous Pathogens on Children’s Face Masks
- Student murdered in Russia texted her Mississippi mom: ‘I hope I’m not being abducted’ just before she disappeared.