With hordes of protestors outside the courthouse demanding a conviction, including a sitting United States Congresswoman, Maxine Waters, the answer is probably no.
A Minnesota jury has found former police officer Derek Chauvin guilty of second-degree murder, third-degree murder, and second-degree manslaughter. This means they claim to have concluded that they unanimously believe beyond a reasonable doubt that Chauvin caused Floyd’s death.
Given the circumstances of the trial, however, it’s extremely hard to believe the jury was solely concerned with either truth or justice. It’s extremely hard, if not impossible, for any thinking person not to have a reasonable doubt about the outcome
Read more by clicking the link below.
- FDA Hearing: Doctors and Experts Testify Government Data Demonstrates COVID Shots are Dangerous and May Kill More Than They Save (VIDEO)
- Los Angeles Teacher Caught With ‘F–k the Police,’ ‘F–k Amerikkka’ Propaganda Hanging in Classroom
- Crossing the Line: Nicki Minaj Exposes the Media Mafia; Posts Private Messages From Reporters Threatening Her Family Members
- Today’s Cowardly Liberal Comedians Loved Norm MacDonald, So Why Can’t They Be Funny Like Him? – Revolver
- EXCLUSIVE: Trump Calls Sept. 18 Rally A ‘Setup,’ Says McConnell Should Be Fired