With hordes of protestors outside the courthouse demanding a conviction, including a sitting United States Congresswoman, Maxine Waters, the answer is probably no.
A Minnesota jury has found former police officer Derek Chauvin guilty of second-degree murder, third-degree murder, and second-degree manslaughter. This means they claim to have concluded that they unanimously believe beyond a reasonable doubt that Chauvin caused Floyd’s death.
Given the circumstances of the trial, however, it’s extremely hard to believe the jury was solely concerned with either truth or justice. It’s extremely hard, if not impossible, for any thinking person not to have a reasonable doubt about the outcome
Read more by clicking the link below.
- SHOCKING VIDEO: Insane Teacher Berates Vaccinated Student for Not Wearing a Mask, Calls Him a Jerk, Tells Him Nobody Likes Him (UPDATE)
- Maxine Waters Accused of Abusing Privilege of Federal Air Marshals on Flight to Minneapolis Protest
- WATCH: Marjorie Taylor Greene turns tables on media, reveals she’s been ‘attacked and assaulted’ by Democrats
- Get the Net: Hardball Host Loses His Mind in Insane Attack on McCarthy, Scalise and Stefanik!
- EXC: Navarro’s 9 “Indisputable” Facts Linking Fauci to COVID-19 Origin.