With hordes of protestors outside the courthouse demanding a conviction, including a sitting United States Congresswoman, Maxine Waters, the answer is probably no.
A Minnesota jury has found former police officer Derek Chauvin guilty of second-degree murder, third-degree murder, and second-degree manslaughter. This means they claim to have concluded that they unanimously believe beyond a reasonable doubt that Chauvin caused Floyd’s death.
Given the circumstances of the trial, however, it’s extremely hard to believe the jury was solely concerned with either truth or justice. It’s extremely hard, if not impossible, for any thinking person not to have a reasonable doubt about the outcome
Read more by clicking the link below.
- China used vaccines, trade to get Ukraine to drop support for Xinjiang scrutiny | American Military News
- Uyghurs Are Facing Abuse In Camps In China. The U.S. Congress Is Trying To Address It.
- VACCINE FAILURE! Patients Hospitalized, Dying Mostly FULLY ‘VACCINATED’!
- President Trump Releases Statement on Dishonest Democrats and Their latest Attempt to Defend the Steal
- BREAKING: President Trump is Holding ‘Cabinet Meetings’ at His Golf Club in New Jersey