Climate Hypocrite of the Year During his campaign, Biden reiterated his intention to work with Beijing on matters of common interest, such as …China uses climate change to threaten Joe Biden administration
- China in the News: May 13, 2021China News China used social media to spread misinformation to discredit western media during pandemic, report finds At the heart of the COVID-19 …
- BREAKING BOMBSHELL: Maricopa Co. DELETED Entire 2020 General Election Database Days Before Equipment Was Delivered To Audit: “This is spoilation of evidence!”Last week, the Gateway Pundit reported about the emergency meeting that was called by the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, after the County was reportedly unable to provide passwords to the auditors performing an audit of the county’s 2020 Election results. They also did not provide access to the routers which were requested in the audit as well.
- WATCH: Rep. Andrew Clyde Defends Jan. 6 Protesters, Says Calling it an ‘Insurrection’ is a Lie“There was an undisciplined mob. And there were some who committed acts of vandalism. But let me be clear: There was no insurrection. And to call it an insurrection, in my opinion, is a bold-faced lie.” “You know, if you didn’t know the TV footage was a video from January 6, you would actually think it was a normal tourist visit,” Clyde said.
- US Coast Guard Closes Mississippi River Portion After Large Bridge Crack FoundThe Hernando de Soto Bridge, which includes Interstate 40, connecting West Memphis, Arkansas, and Memphis, Tennessee, was shut down after the Tennessee Department of Transportation said in a news conference on Wednesday. Emergency repairs started on the bridge on Tuesday, officials told local media. “A routine inspection of I-40 MS River Bridge revealed a crack that requires further investigation … we’re working with [Tennessee officials] to make sure the bridge is safe for motorists before we reopen it,” the Arkansas Department of Transportation also wrote.
- CDC: As many people have died from Covid-19 vaccines as ALL vaccines in last 20 years COMBINEDThere have been nearly as many deaths from complications following inoculation with the so-called Covid-19 “vaccines” as there have been for all previous vaccines total since Jan. 1, 2001. In fact, the data are five days old so the gap, which was at four on May 3, has almost certainly been bridged. According to the CDC website: “Over 245 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from Dec. 14, 2020, through May 3, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 4,178 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports.”