Please see the reporting below by Lakiya Scott Of The Delta News About Shaw Assistant Police Chief and Greenville Public School Officer, Leon Hicks, jailed on felony child molestation charges.
Shaw Assistant Police Chief and Greenville Public School Officer, Leon Hicks, jailed on felony child molestation charges. Police say the 61-year old was taken into custody for his alleged role in the crime. Hicks is charged with Molestation of a Child younger than 16. The charge is linked to an off-duty incident. According to police, the alleged abuse happened inside Hicks’ home in Leland. Hicks was taken into custody by the Leland Police Department—he is now being held at the Washington County Correctional Facility without bond. The Delta News will continue to follow this development.
- China in the News: May 13, 2021
- BREAKING BOMBSHELL: Maricopa Co. DELETED Entire 2020 General Election Database Days Before Equipment Was Delivered To Audit: “This is spoilation of evidence!”
- WATCH: Rep. Andrew Clyde Defends Jan. 6 Protesters, Says Calling it an ‘Insurrection’ is a Lie
- US Coast Guard Closes Mississippi River Portion After Large Bridge Crack Found
- CDC: As many people have died from Covid-19 vaccines as ALL vaccines in last 20 years COMBINED