Please see the reporting below by Lakiya Scott Of The Delta News About Shaw Assistant Police Chief and Greenville Public School Officer, Leon Hicks, jailed on felony child molestation charges.
Shaw Assistant Police Chief and Greenville Public School Officer, Leon Hicks, jailed on felony child molestation charges. Police say the 61-year old was taken into custody for his alleged role in the crime. Hicks is charged with Molestation of a Child younger than 16. The charge is linked to an off-duty incident. According to police, the alleged abuse happened inside Hicksâ€™ home in Leland. Hicks was taken into custody by the Leland Police Departmentâ€”he is now being held at the Washington County Correctional Facility without bond. The Delta News will continue to follow this development.
- Lefty Soy Boy Turns Yellow! “Where Do You Work? What’s Your Name Coward?”
- (Must See) “Defender Of Ants” Gets Exposed As The Narcacistic Fraud He Is
- (Video) Clown Show “Defender Of Ants” Violates His Restraining Order At J6 Vigil
- (Video) FBI Whistleblower On January 6th Comes Forward
- (Watch) Evidence FBI INSTIGATED The January 6 Riots