Please see the reporting below by Lakiya Scott Of The Delta News About Shaw Assistant Police Chief and Greenville Public School Officer, Leon Hicks, jailed on felony child molestation charges.
Shaw Assistant Police Chief and Greenville Public School Officer, Leon Hicks, jailed on felony child molestation charges. Police say the 61-year old was taken into custody for his alleged role in the crime. Hicks is charged with Molestation of a Child younger than 16. The charge is linked to an off-duty incident. According to police, the alleged abuse happened inside Hicks’ home in Leland. Hicks was taken into custody by the Leland Police Department—he is now being held at the Washington County Correctional Facility without bond. The Delta News will continue to follow this development.
- INSURRECTION! Dem. Rep. Hank Johnson Arrested During Black Lives Matter Protest at Capitol (VIDEO)
- Attorney: Jan. 6 Prisoners Brutally Beaten, Stripped, Hogtied, Humiliated by Guards – One Prisoner Blinded in One Eye – Worse Abuse Than Gitmo (VIDEO)
- EXCLUSIVE: More Evidence Leaked from China on the Deliberate Release of COVID-19 by the Chinese Military
- Diners run for their lives as gunfire breaks out in DC: Police release footage of gunmen fleeing | Daily Mail Online
- Democrats No More › American Greatness