A bill pending in the Senate would eliminate Mississippi’s “pink tax” on feminine hygiene products, contraceptive products, baby formula and diapers.k‘An unfair tax on women’: Bill targets Mississippi’s highest-in-nation tax on menstrual hygiene products
- US Coast Guard Closes Mississippi River Portion After Large Bridge Crack Found
- CDC: As many people have died from Covid-19 vaccines as ALL vaccines in last 20 years COMBINED
- The Problem Is ‘Systemic Anti-Whiteness’!
- BRAVO: Rep. Paul Gosar Stands Up for Ashli Babbitt, Demands To Know Who Executed Her (VIDEO)
- EXC: Fauci-Funded Researchers Headlined Wuhan Lab ‘Gain Of Function’ Conference.