The Washington County Auditor has received part of a correspondence between Superintendent Dr. Debra Dace and the Greenville Public Schools Board (presumably) in what is labeled “Superintendent Weekly Board Update” where it is stated that between the dates of January 25th and January 29th there were 4 cases of Covid 19 reported within the Greenville Public District.
- 1776 Action Takes on Anti-American Education, Critical Race Theory
- China in the News: May 14, 2021
- Target Removes Trump Hater Chrissy Teigen’s Cookware Line From Its Site After She Tried to Convince Multiple People, Including a Minor Teen to Kill Themselves
- The High-Pressure Business of Selling Woke Corporate Armor
- Leftist Legislators Launch Anti-Israel Tirades On Twitter As Hamas Bombs Jewish Cities