The Washington County Auditor has received part of a correspondence between Superintendent Dr. Debra Dace and the Greenville Public Schools Board (presumably) in what is labeled “Superintendent Weekly Board Update” where it is stated that between the dates of January 25th and January 29th there were 4 cases of Covid 19 reported within the Greenville Public District.
- Live stream. South of Greenville
- U.S. carries out airstrikes in Syria on Iranian-backed targets
- Tunica housing director allegedly stole $765K while turning away needy homeowners
- Adm. Nimitz – 136th Birthday & USMC Raiders
- Biden Revokes Trump Immigration Restriction Issued Amid Pandemic