The Washington County Auditor has received part of a correspondence between Superintendent Dr. Debra Dace and the Greenville Public Schools Board (presumably) in what is labeled “Superintendent Weekly Board Update” where it is stated that between the dates of January 25th and January 29th there were 4 cases of Covid 19 reported within the Greenville Public District.
- War Room: Attorney Announces Sidney Powell Will Join Major Movement to Assist Jan. 6 Political Prisoners and Their Families (Video)
- INSURRECTION! Dem. Rep. Hank Johnson Arrested During Black Lives Matter Protest at Capitol (VIDEO)
- Attorney: Jan. 6 Prisoners Brutally Beaten, Stripped, Hogtied, Humiliated by Guards – One Prisoner Blinded in One Eye – Worse Abuse Than Gitmo (VIDEO)
- EXCLUSIVE: More Evidence Leaked from China on the Deliberate Release of COVID-19 by the Chinese Military
- Diners run for their lives as gunfire breaks out in DC: Police release footage of gunmen fleeing | Daily Mail Online