The Washington County Auditor has received part of a correspondence between Superintendent Dr. Debra Dace and the Greenville Public Schools Board (presumably) in what is labeled â€œSuperintendent Weekly Board Updateâ€ where it is stated that between the dates of January 25th and January 29th there were 4 cases of Covid 19 reported within the Greenville Public District.
- Woman selling exotic dogs gets into gunfight with men trying to steal the pups
- Their Silly Shame Words Aren’t Working Anymore – Gab News
- Decision By January 6th Commission to Ignore Oath Keeper Stewart Rhodes Just Unmasked Their Entire Investigation – Revolver
- Commie Pope Francis Invokes God to Urge Tech Giants to Crack Down on “Conspiracy Theories” and “Fake News” on their Platforms
- “I Wonder How it Must Feel to Wrongfully Kill Someone” – Alec Baldwin’s 2017 Tweet Attacking a Cop Comes Back to Haunt Him