I remember it like it was yesterday. It was around eight in the morning. My groggy eyes were glued to my cell phone. I was watching the weight-loss …Monday Notes: 3 Reasons I Left Facebook
- 1776 Action Takes on Anti-American Education, Critical Race Theory“1776 Action is an issue advocacy organization focused on stopping the anti-American indoctrination happening in our schools,” the group said in a statement. “Our goal is to make this a central voting issue in state and local elections where decisions over education are primarily made.” “We’re doing that through ongoing ad campaigns, as well as the release of The 1776 Pledge to Save Our Schools to help parents evaluate relevant candidates and officials.”
- China in the News: May 14, 2021China News US Secretary of State says Australia won’t face China’s ‘economic coercion’ alone Secretary of State Antony Blinken says the United States…
- Target Removes Trump Hater Chrissy Teigen’s Cookware Line From Its Site After She Tried to Convince Multiple People, Including a Minor Teen to Kill ThemselvesCHRISSY Teigen’s Cravings kitchenware line has been removed from Target’s website following Courtney Stodden’s claims she was “bullied” by the star, The Sun can reveal. Earlier this week, Courtney said she was urged by Chrissy to “kill themselves” at just 16-years-old in addition to her publicly posting a series of hateful messages aimed towards the then-minor.
- The High-Pressure Business of Selling Woke Corporate ArmorAcademic and author Ibram X. Kendi and other leading proponents of Marxist-inspired “critical race theory,” have received millions of dollars from corporations looking to stay in the good graces of progressive activists. Such check-writing echoes what’s long been seen in academia, as, for example, when Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey personally donated $10 million to Kendi’s “Center for Antiracist Research” at Boston University, and Purdue University paid “whiteness studies” scholar Robin DiAngelo $7,000 for a two-hour virtual event.
- Leftist Legislators Launch Anti-Israel Tirades On Twitter As Hamas Bombs Jewish CitiesDemocrat lawmakers are firing off anti-Israel tirades on Twitter while the radical Islamist group Hamas rains bombs on Israel. Rep. Jamaal Bowman, a freshman Democrat from New York, is one of many leftist politicians using the newest development in the Israeli and Palestinian conflict to spread Hamas talking points. In a statement released on Tuesday, Bowman condemned Israel for the “infringement of human civil rights” of Palestinians and touted a two-state system as a solution to end the violence.