The 107th St Joseph Parish Fair will be held on Tuesday, September 14, 2021 from 4:30pm-8pm. on the grounds of St. Joseph Catholic High School at 1501 VFW Road. The fair, considered to be the longest running parish fair in the state of Mississippi, which began in Greenville in 1914.
This year will be a little different instead of the famous spaghetti dinner we are changing it up a bit by inviting various food trucks from across the Delta to help in celebrating the event. On site will be Domino’s Pizza, Hot Tamale Shack, Nikki Earl’s Snack Shop and Sno Treats. Coke has donated drinks and the Knights of Columbus will be grilling hamburgers and hot dogs for those that are extra hungry. Save that appetite though because the famous spaghetti supper will be back this year, in November.
You do not want to miss the fun and excitement of all the game booths including Pig Race, Plinko andBasketball Toss among others. These will join up with some of your favorites including the Cake Walk, Toy Walk and more. Kids will love the new prize selections available! Cheerleaders will be doing face painting and selling fun light up toys.
A silent auction, located inside the school gym, will showcase various items and prizes donated by many local companies and individuals. Bidding is always competitive and fun. A 50/50 raffle will be held every hour so come out and try your hand at winning some cash. This is a fun and exciting time for our School and Parish and an event that is looked forward to every year by many.
This year we will have sanitation stations located throughout the fair as well as at each booth. We also ask that you remember to practice social distancing. We want this to be a fun time but also a safe time as well so that we can continue to have fun events like this in the future.
The public is invited to attend this time honored Delta Tradition.
- FDA Hearing: Doctors and Experts Testify Government Data Demonstrates COVID Shots are Dangerous and May Kill More Than They Save (VIDEO)
- Los Angeles Teacher Caught With ‘F–k the Police,’ ‘F–k Amerikkka’ Propaganda Hanging in Classroom
- Crossing the Line: Nicki Minaj Exposes the Media Mafia; Posts Private Messages From Reporters Threatening Her Family Members
- Today’s Cowardly Liberal Comedians Loved Norm MacDonald, So Why Can’t They Be Funny Like Him? – Revolver
- EXCLUSIVE: Trump Calls Sept. 18 Rally A ‘Setup,’ Says McConnell Should Be Fired